A large international IT organisation is in search an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join their dynamic team. Your ability to establish and oversee the implementation of accounting principles, policies and procedures, undertake financial due diligence on any potential acquisitions, provide analysis, guidance and reporting on business trends, risks, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth will qualify you to take on this career changing role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Exco in defining overall business vision and strategy, and coordinate implementation thereof
- Understand and continuously improve the business model
- Establish relationships with and provide support to key stakeholders
- Ensure that all statutory and legal requirements of the organization are met
- Manage and motivate staff in the finance team
- Implementing of good corporate governance principles
- Financial Modelling, cash flow management and statutory reporting
- Oversee the general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, monthly management reporting, annual financial reporting and balance sheet management
- Ensures that company financial reports are prepared in compliance with policies and directives, IFRS and other reporting requirements
- Supervise the completion of tax returns and other reports required by government regulation.
- Qualified Chartered accountant CA(SA)
- 3-5 years’ experience as a CFO
- Astute leadership aptitude
- Advanced Microsoft office user