The Financial Planning Analyst role will be accountable for the preparation and communication of Financial Plans for the company, from the 5 Year Plan to the AOP & Quarterly Reforecasts. The successful candidate will, analyse data, identify and execute opportunities, report and communicate progress against goals. The role also assumes responsibility for both the internal and external management reporting function.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of Market Growth, AOP and Quarterly reforecasting plans liaising with all functional heads to ensure accurate and timely submission of key KPIs and budget lines
- Own the total Periodic Management Reporting function both internally and externally to Dallas
- Support the achievement of the organizations profit targets by identifying and communicating opportunities, period/quarterly forecasting, G&A optimization and ongoing plan maintenance
- Prepare periodic/quarterly G&A variances including reasons to Cost Centre heads including corrective actions. Coach cost centre managers in ensuring targets are achieved
- Work with control team to identify variances to forecasts and develop corrective actions
- Support Planning Director/Manager with key financial analysis requests from functional heads, forming insightful opinions from the data to ensure appropriate decisions are made
- Assist Planning Manager/Director on various ad hoc initiatives including analysis and presentations.
- Prepare Franchise Business updates for Q&A & Advisory Council and lead insights and commentary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Excellent Microsoft Excel modelling experience essential
- Knowledge of sophisticated Business Intelligence tools an advantage
- Ability to forge strong alliances with cross functional partners
- Strong ability to communicate in written and oral forms.
- Team player with strong customer focus
- 5-8 years’ experience in Finance
- FMCG/retail marketing finance experience