This is a very exciting opportunity to work in a small growing Corporate Finance team, which has brilliant exposure to exciting clients and opportunities. This company is also in collaboration with some of SA’s top businesses, which provides excellent exposure and career growth. They are currently in the process of establishing a BEE empowered investment holding company with a large Blue Chip Company that will invest in private equity investments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Do research and write industry overview reports for different sectors and on different geographies. This is mostly desk-top research with an added MC factor.
- Draft business plans that include market insight and 12 month financial forecasts
- Be able to assess a business plan/investment proposal and come up with a list of questions, identify risks, come up with potential solutions
- Understand financial statements and interpret and infer information
- Be curious about current affairs and business
- Perform some admin tasks such as setting up meetings, printing, putting together tender documents and proposals, internal admin.
- Be excellent with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, word.
- Must be able to manage own work load and time. Have a sense of urgency
- Minimum 2 years Valuations experience
- Must be able to build financial models and analyse financial information. Should also know how to do graphs in excel for presentations.