A growing company in the food industry is looking for a Financial Manager to join their office based in Middleburg, Mpumalanga.
The position if open to experienced candidates who have a B.Com &/or a CA (SA) with a minimum of four years of experience as a Financial Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Preference: CA (SA) or completed SAICA Articles
- A minimum of 4 years Financial Management/Accounting experience
- Experience in food and logistics industry beneficial
- Candidates must be driven
- Must have the ability to work independently and run the finances of a company
- Must be willing to work in Middleburg Mon-Fri
- The candidate should want to remain with the company long term