INTERNATIONAL AUDIT OPPORTUNITY:
Saudi Arabia is the biggest economy in the Middle East. The corporate sector in Saudi presents several new opportunities under the National Transformation Program the Kingdom has embarked on, in light of the Vision 2030. The Saudi Arabia 2030 is based on three themes: a vibrant society, a thriving economy and an ambitious nation.
Saudi is a dynamic country with a young and progressive population and includes a large expat population working in key sectors. English is the dominant language of business in Saudi and is used across all industries.
My client is looking for a newly qualified CA from a big 4 audit firm - KPMG, Deloitte, PWC or EY - who did well during their articles (high ratings). Person must be not afraid of hard work and be looking for a new adventure that will set them apart from their peers.
Willing to start new chapter, long term, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Leading and managing audit engagements in diversified industries including but not limited to financial services. - Must be accustomed to managing engagements.
- Newly qualified CAs who may still be in practice or just left post qualification (not more than 2 years post articles)
- They should be from Big 4 background only (KPMG, EY, PWC, Deloitte)
- Has worked in audit practice for 3-5 years
- Has banking/FS sector and also non FS sector candidates
- Has strong desire for a global experience in a fast growing audit practice offering great career growth opportunities