The Head of MIS is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing all data related activities within an organization with special focus on Insurance. To help determine the company's data goals, and are responsible for implementing computer systems to meet those goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting: Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Using raw data to analyse and compile dashboards.
- Gather the information to prepare and compile insurance packs to be used at Exco level.
- Accountable for accuracy of all information supplied by the team to the business.
- Find efficient and effective reporting mechanisms and ensure that these are rolled out in the business.
- Support business in decision making processes that require extracting and analysing data.
- Analyse problems and discover the best ways to solve them.
- Aid in the Development and implementation of strategies to achieve organisational goals.
- Communicate clearly to superiors and give understandable instruction to subordinates.
- Allocate resources effectively to reach organizational goals.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Insurance data and reporting environment.
- Strong financial knowledge.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft products, especially SQL and SSRS.
- Relevant qualification is required.