An exciting and extremely fast growing service provider to Financial Advisors and Wealth Managers is looking to appoint a CA(SA) as a Strategy & Planning Manager.
This is a remarkable opportunity for a smart and ambitious self-starter to work closely on all aspects of the business alongside the Group CEO and Head of Investments. The position requires a safe pair of hands to assist in achieving delivery across all functional areas of the business across jurisdictions. The strategy and planning role provides exposure to investment management, technology, operations, business development and client services
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Manager: Strategy and Planning will be required to provide strategic advice, support and maintain important internal and external relationships critical to the CEO. This position requires strategic thinking, teamwork, networking and co-ordinating skills, quantitative and qualitative analysis and being prepared to present ideas and advice to senior leadership of the group.
- Attend key stakeholder meetings and track all deliverables committed to, and actions generated.
- Interface with stakeholders on behalf of the CEO.
- Track and report on key deliverables from the business.
- The role may require both local and international travel. A key focus of the group is expansion into European markets, which may involve travel to Sweden as well as ad hoc travel to the London office.
- Manage and co-ordinate diaries. This role will require a discerning gatekeeper to prioritise important meetings.
- Prepare/ generate input for strategic proposals/presentations/documents as required. A safe pair of hands is required to assist in this delivery.
- Take notes at Exco and Opco meetings and track delivery progress.
- Administrative support to the CEO.
- Minimum requirement: A postgraduate degree.
- Academic qualifications in the areas of accounting, business, engineering, investments, administration, law, or other sciences would be considered.
- CA(SA) designation advantageous.
- The candidate’s experience should indicate a history of successful achievement.
Prior experience which may be beneficial to this role:
- An understanding of the financial services market, specifically asset management.
- Top-rated Chartered Accountant who has managed listed company audits/ large teams
- Management Consultant
- Project Manager
- Investment Professional