One of Blue Recruiting's Clients are in search for a Structured Finance Analyst to join their team in either Johannesburg or Cape Town.
As an analyst you will be expected to successfully execute transaction opportunities generating sustainable revenue streams for the division and provide research and implementation support for senior dealmakers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Revenue generation - new business
- Identification of targets for generic solutions and marketing thereof
- Continued interaction with existing clients to ensure retention and identify new opportunities
- Continued interaction with other revenue generating divisions
- Preparation of proposals and preparation of briefs to external advisors setting out Company’s position on transactions
- Preparation of financial models to support transactions
Revenue generation - retention of existing annuity streams
- Keep abreast of changing legislative environment (e.g. companies act, CISCA, tax act) and any impact on existing transactions
- Maintain active client relationships as to ongoing suitability of current products and any opportunities to augment
Product development (specific solutions & generic solutions for wider application)
- Identify opportunity (within wider division parameters)
- Develop internal solution and motivate for obtaining relevant external opinions as to validity
- Research of potential clients and their profiles to determine which solutions could be applied
- Review of all adviser technical updates and summarise for team
- Compliance with all risk management procedures, in particular obtaining of DARC approvals
People Management (all leadership roles)
- Focus direct reports on key performances areas to achieve business objectives and identify and manage risk/opportunities in the area.
- Manage appropriate performance management with direct reports, through regular one-on-ones and bi-annual performance appraisals.
- Identify and monitor direct reports/team’s training and development.
- Manage adherence to Company’s HR policies and procedures.
- Skills transfer to juniors through on the job training and appropriate allocation of assignments