The Associate Financial Manager in the Financial Operations Leadership family. They operate at a local level and in a complex environment. Under the guidance of a senior Financial Manager, they perform majority of the financial function for the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the co-ordination and management of the accounting function including managing operational cost recovery and operational expenditure.
- Analyse and prepare financial and management reports and ensure the distribution and presentation of this information at the relevant forums.
- Implement and manage compliance with financial controls.
- Perform the function of revenue assurance.
- Prepare and submit the annual budget and manage expenditure against the budget.
- Oversee reconciliations, payments, purchase orders and ensure the gross profit percentage is maximised.
- Manage the accounts billing function to ensure targets are met and ensure that commissions paid and expense claims processed are in line with corporate policy.
- Manage maintenance contracts ensuring the correct revenue, cost deferrals and contract renewals are processed on the anniversary date.
- General Qualification in Finance or recently qualified CA (SA)
- At least 3 - 5 years’ working experience
- At least 2 years’ working experience in Financial Management