One of Blue Recruiting Clients are looking for a Consultant within the Financial Services industry. They are looking for a professional who is friendly and outgoing, with a high capacity to thrive in client facing roles. The successful candidate will form part of the company's consulting team and work on projects at client sites in the Financial Services industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfil the role of business and/or system analyst on projects.
- Work independently or in a team of consultants.
- Lead engagement clients (depending on level).
- Engagement with clients and stakeholders.
- Do analysis and mining on large data sets.
- Documents business and data requirements.
- Document functional and technical requirements for large system implementations in the financial services industry.
- Write reports.
- Compile presentations in Microsoft Power Point.
- Identify and anticipate risks within projects and escalate such risks or concerns to senior managers and stakeholders internal and external.
- Solve problems pro-actively and independently.
- Ensure quality of the deliverables and output produced during the course of projects.
- Participate and deliver internal projects.
- Continuously develop personal knowledge and skills in the areas in which the Company provides consulting services.
- Financial Services Articles