DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of memoranda for the Development Committees in close collaboration with Developers
- First assessment / review of files (business plans, term-sheets / heads of terms)
- Comparative analysis and market research
- Sensitivity analysis
- Preparation of summary sheets
- Summary of operational performances (book performances)
1. First assessment / review, editing and follow-up of development files of existing assets:
- Development of business plans and valuations
- Writing of internal and external presentations
2. Monitoring, updating and reporting of the hotel development plan for the zone (MEGADEV)
3. Preparation of presentations in respect of development in the zone (strategy & results) for:
- Internal - Management Committees / Development Committees
- External - Investors / Partners.
4. Follow-up and update of the partner databases for the Africa zone in collaboration with the Central Department.
Over and above, you will be asked to get involved in all recurring or occasional reporting related to hotel development in the Africa zone.
You will evolve in an international framework and will be in contact with our counterparties / partners (internal and also external) of the countries within the zone.
- Mastering basic business finance:
- Analysis of operating accounts
- Profitability analysis (ROCE, IRR calculations, ROE ...)
- Financial statements (balance sheet, off-balance sheet, cash flow)
- Perfect English proficiency.
- Relational qualities: frequent interactions with the Group Investment Department and Central Development (databases, Reporting, Development Plan).