To conduct internal audits for multi-national and its subsidiaries
· Client Liaison at a functional level · Performing/assisting with business risk assessments and internal audit planning strategies. · Develop internal audit programs and procedures · Executing and supervising internal audit assignments · Performing critical internal audit tests and procedures · Identifying weak/problem areas and developing effective corrective action plans · Preparing reports and discussion/negotiation thereof at a functional level · Ad Hoc Projects and research assignments · Supervision, training, coaching, development and mentoring of junior staff · Continuous improvement and updating of technical knowledge · Increased service delivery, quality and client satisfaction. · Follow up on implementation of corrective action · Assisting with department administration · Assessing and evaluation of performance if subordinate staff · Ability to sell additional service to existing clients and new business development
· CIA Qualification or similar
· Proven internal audit skills.
· Good knowledge of general management principles and processes.
· Ability to assess and identify business risks.
· Well developed investigative, evaluative and problem solving ability.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to develop internal audit programs and procedures.
· Excellent report writing ability.
· Ability to train and mentor junior staff.
· Good negotiation skills.