My client is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They have 189 000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 152 countries worldwide. Their Botswana office invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for audit positions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Audit Partners, successful candidates will be required to:
- Plan and manage audit engagements
- Assist clients with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Carry out special assurance assignments as and when required
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships with client counterparts
- Manage audit costs and working capital
- Be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant (CA, ACCA or CPA)
- Must have a minimum of five years’ relevant post-qualification experience
- Be trained at a professional firm of auditors and accountants
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Demonstrable knowledge of International Standards on Auditing and the interpretation of IFRS are essential.