My client is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They have 189 000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 152 countries worldwide. Their Botswana office invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for audit positions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to Audit Managers, successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Supervising audit engagements for review by Audit Managers
- Assisting clients with preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Providing on-the-job coaching for junior team members
- Carrying out special assurance assignments as and when required
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with clients during engagements
- Undertaking regular performance appraisals of reporting staff members
- Be a professionally qualified accountant (CA, ACCA or CPA)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year post-qualification experience in a professional firm of auditors and accountants
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both clients and staff is critical
- Demonstrate knowledge of International Standards on Auditing and the interpretation of IFRS.