INTERNATIONAL IT ADVISORY OPPORTUNITY:
Saudi Arabia is the biggest economy in the Middle East. The corporate sector in Saudi presents several new opportunities under the National Transformation Program the Kingdom has embarked on, in light of the Vision 2030. The Saudi Arabia 2030 is based on three themes: a vibrant society, a thriving economy and an ambitious nation.
Saudi is a dynamic country with a young and progressive population and includes a large expat population working in key sectors. English is the dominant language of business in Saudi and is used across all industries.
- Conduct preparation of projects covering kick-off meeting and interviews with process owners - Liaise with clients at various level including C-level - Manage project team reporting directly to the manager or partner - Actively engage in the planning of the projects, as well as the actual fieldwork and complete the projects. - Prepare deliverables in accordance with the engagement letter and agreed project deliverables
- Excellent understanding of the concepts of IT Advisory, which includes cyber security, information security and risk monitoring.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms and vulnerability assessments
- Good knowledge of hosting platforms.
- Knowledge of system backups and Disaster Recovery.
- Project management experience within IT projects advantageous.
- Establish an enterprise security stance through policy, architecture and training processes for client projects
- Ability to enhance risk model to perform IT Security due diligence assessments for client projects
- Provide direct supervision and management of the Security Operations for clients
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the engineering, architecting, and provisioning of Security Projects and Programs
- Links the activities of the department to own firm’s business strategy.
- Emphasizes and builds the value of service offered to the client.
- Gives others the opportunity to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
- Establishes and manages a clear set of standards for others to work within.
- Encourages others to get the most out of their development opportunities.
- Evaluates performance and takes appropriate action.
- Manages the expectations of people regarding career development and progression.
- Balances a concern for tasks with consideration for others.
- Consults others regularly on matters relevant to them.
- Initiates smarter ways of working by making improvements to processes and looking for efficiency enhancements.
- Provides clear rationale and supporting data to justify recommended solutions.
- Considers the practicalities and costs involved when proposing a solution to a problem.
Delivering quality services
- Identifies and assigns roles and responsibilities so that the best service possible is delivered to the client.
- Prioritizes issues by using clear project management principles.
- Manages conflicting demands and priorities.
- Manages client expectations over level and speed of service.
Information technology tools
- Strong knowledge and use of IT tools - Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of 5-8 years working experience in relevant industry
- Big 4 experience (PREFERENCE FOR CURRENTLY IN BIG 4 CANDIDATES)
- Stable job history
- Excellent English skills
- Relevant professional certifications
- Information Security Qualification
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, GCIH (GIAC Certified Incident Handler),CEH, OSCP, CCNP Security and relevant Microsoft certifications
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), SAP Professional Level Certificate